Visual Test Shell (VTS) is an application for testing the BACnet functionality of devices used in building automation systems.
- Decodes BACnet packets, showing protocol violations
- Dialog-based editing of most BACnet requests and responses
- Scripting language allows tests to be repeated with minimal effort
- EPICS parser, with values usable by scripting
- Device discovery using WhoIs and ReadProperty
- EPICS generation using ReadProperty and WriteProperty
Follow Visual Test Shell for BACnet
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very good project and support
Vts is great! Thanks.
Steep learing curve but very functional. A must for developing and testing BACnet applications!
An extremely useful tool for any BACnet developer. Not exactly user friendly but well worth the effort of getting to know how to use it!