Small, robust mailer (MTA) for FIDO and FIDO-like amateur networks.
- Protocols EMSI: ZModem, ZedZap, Hydra (Std, 4k, 8k, 16k), Janus; Binkp.
- Support 4D Binkley-Style, Amiga-style outbound, FileBoxes, LongNameBoxes.
- "Muzzle" - a program that allows you to control the operation of mailer (ncurses based)
- Daemon mode for outgoing calls and muzzle.
- Asynchronous queue manager and sessions (both incoming and outgoing).
- Built-in fast compiler c nodelists small indices.
- Substitutions (substs) enabled ip and hidden-line.
- Check the file flags ban outgoing calls to ports.
- Built-in "peepers" nodelist and outbound resides
- Dynamic configuration - the ability to change most of the parameters config during operation depending on various conditions
- Ability to limit the time for the session.
- Support WaZOO-and SRIF-compatible freq processor.
- Perl hooks
Follow qico FTN mailer
21st century technology-sector leadership requires not only optimal financial performance but also attention to many other factors, including management and investor confidence, risk and resilience, legal compliance, innovation, environmental impact, social responsibility, and reputation. Successfully managing these areas may determine which tech companies have the fortitude to succeed in the future. Here’s to those that made the list.
Who are today’s top global tech leaders?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of qico FTN mailer!