Small, robust mailer (MTA) for FIDO and FIDO-like amateur networks.
- Protocols EMSI: ZModem, ZedZap, Hydra (Std, 4k, 8k, 16k), Janus; Binkp.
- Support 4D Binkley-Style, Amiga-style outbound, FileBoxes, LongNameBoxes.
- "Muzzle" - a program that allows you to control the operation of mailer (ncurses based)
- Daemon mode for outgoing calls and muzzle.
- Asynchronous queue manager and sessions (both incoming and outgoing).
- Built-in fast compiler c nodelists small indices.
- Substitutions (substs) enabled ip and hidden-line.
- Check the file flags ban outgoing calls to ports.
- Built-in "peepers" nodelist and outbound resides
- Dynamic configuration - the ability to change most of the parameters config during operation depending on various conditions
- Ability to limit the time for the session.
- Support WaZOO-and SRIF-compatible freq processor.
- Perl hooks
Follow qico FTN mailer
Yellowfin provides developers with the tools to easily build stunning analytical applications. Connect and blend multiple data sources and deploy onto any environment at scale, with access to hundreds of web services to integrate as you need. Yellowfin offers industry leading capabilities that are trusted by thousands of organizations globally. Try Yellowfin for free to see how easily you can develop killer analytical applications.