Small, robust mailer (MTA) for FIDO and FIDO-like amateur networks.
- Protocols EMSI: ZModem, ZedZap, Hydra (Std, 4k, 8k, 16k), Janus; Binkp.
- Support 4D Binkley-Style, Amiga-style outbound, FileBoxes, LongNameBoxes.
- "Muzzle" - a program that allows you to control the operation of mailer (ncurses based)
- Daemon mode for outgoing calls and muzzle.
- Asynchronous queue manager and sessions (both incoming and outgoing).
- Built-in fast compiler c nodelists small indices.
- Substitutions (substs) enabled ip and hidden-line.
- Check the file flags ban outgoing calls to ports.
- Built-in "peepers" nodelist and outbound resides
- Dynamic configuration - the ability to change most of the parameters config during operation depending on various conditions
- Ability to limit the time for the session.
- Support WaZOO-and SRIF-compatible freq processor.
- Perl hooks
Follow qico FTN mailer
Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard. View VPN tunnel status and monitor firewall high availability, health, and readiness. Automatically discover and filter within ACLs, show rule hit counts, and detect shadow and redundant rules. Automate the monitoring and management of your ASA infrastructure in a fully integrated solution. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of qico FTN mailer!