Small, robust mailer (MTA) for FIDO and FIDO-like amateur networks.
- Protocols EMSI: ZModem, ZedZap, Hydra (Std, 4k, 8k, 16k), Janus; Binkp.
- Support 4D Binkley-Style, Amiga-style outbound, FileBoxes, LongNameBoxes.
- "Muzzle" - a program that allows you to control the operation of mailer (ncurses based)
- Daemon mode for outgoing calls and muzzle.
- Asynchronous queue manager and sessions (both incoming and outgoing).
- Built-in fast compiler c nodelists small indices.
- Substitutions (substs) enabled ip and hidden-line.
- Check the file flags ban outgoing calls to ports.
- Built-in "peepers" nodelist and outbound resides
- Dynamic configuration - the ability to change most of the parameters config during operation depending on various conditions
- Ability to limit the time for the session.
- Support WaZOO-and SRIF-compatible freq processor.
- Perl hooks