Small, robust mailer (MTA) for FIDO and FIDO-like amateur networks.
- Protocols EMSI: ZModem, ZedZap, Hydra (Std, 4k, 8k, 16k), Janus; Binkp.
- Support 4D Binkley-Style, Amiga-style outbound, FileBoxes, LongNameBoxes.
- "Muzzle" - a program that allows you to control the operation of mailer (ncurses based)
- Daemon mode for outgoing calls and muzzle.
- Asynchronous queue manager and sessions (both incoming and outgoing).
- Built-in fast compiler c nodelists small indices.
- Substitutions (substs) enabled ip and hidden-line.
- Check the file flags ban outgoing calls to ports.
- Built-in "peepers" nodelist and outbound resides
- Dynamic configuration - the ability to change most of the parameters config during operation depending on various conditions
- Ability to limit the time for the session.
- Support WaZOO-and SRIF-compatible freq processor.
- Perl hooks
Follow qico FTN mailer
Discover HPCC Systems - the truly open source big data solution that allows you to quickly process, analyze and understand large data sets, even data stored in massive, mixed-schema data lakes. Designed by data scientists, HPCC systems is a complete integrated solution from data ingestion and data processing to data delivery. The free online introductory courses and a robust developer community allow you to get started quickly.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of qico FTN mailer!