a mobile experience sampling platform that allows real-time collection of psychological, behavioral and physiological data for research and clinical applications.
- wireless electrocardiogram
- C# Language
- ecological momentary assessment
- survey management
- automated sampling
- Reference:Andrea Gaggioli, Giovanni Pioggia, Gennaro Tartarisco, Giovanni Baldus, Daniele Corda, Pietro Cipresso, Giuseppe Riva, A mobile data collection platform for mental health research, Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, Springer, Accepted: 20 June 2011
- Coming Soon: Psychlog on Windows Phone 7.5 Platform
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of psychlog!