Visit NAPS2's home page at www.naps2.com.
NAPS2 is a document scanning application with a focus on simplicity and ease of use. Scan your documents from WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners, organize the pages as you like, and save them as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and other file formats. Requires .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
NAPS2 is currently available in over 30 different languages. Want to see NAPS2 in your preferred language? Help translate! See the wiki for more details.
This is a fork of the NAPS project with many improvements.
- Scan documents using WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners
- Scan as many pages as you like from glass or ADF, including duplex support
- Rotate, crop, and rearrange scanned pages
- Save as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, or other file formats
- Directly email PDFs
- Use OCR to make PDFs searchable
- Import, merge, and edit PDFs
- Configure brightness, contrast, resolution, and other scan options
- Save your configurations as profiles to be easily reused later
- Optional command-line interface (CLI) for automation and scripting
- MSI installer and application-level configuration available for group policy (GPO) deployment
- Portable archives available
- Translations: English, Bokmål, Català, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Eesti keel, Español, Français, Hrvatski, Italiano, Lietuvių kalba, Limba Română, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Shqip, Slovenčina, Srpski, Suomi, Svenska, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, български, Српски, Українська, עברית, العَرَبِية, فارسى, हिन्दी, 한국어, 台語 台灣話
- Small download (<2MB)
Follow NAPS2 (Not Another PDF Scanner 2)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Doesn't do a good job of making paper white (its grey) but I like how easy it is to add content and edit page order and pages.
Very solid and well designed document scanning application. Being a source forge app its a bit amazing how the UI even looks more professional than even some commercial offerings costing hundreds. The only reason I didn't rate this 5 of 5 is its missing one critical feature for my widespread use-- it has no ability to auto save to a designated folder or network location.
Batch saving single files would be a nice feature. Will be perfect, if the software could recognize Patch Code Separator, to separate document automatically.
Well done, easy to use and flexible the same time !
Excellent application. Thanks projects developers