Simple file encryption utility with AES-256 for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7. Beside the standard enc/decryption operations has a Cut/Copy and Paste like interface.
- Encrypt/Decrypt in place
- Copy and encrpyt by selecting Copy then Paste in the destination folder
- Copy and decrpyt an already encrypted file (with .lcr extension) by selecting Copy then Paste in the destination folder
- The Cut operation will securely delete the original file by overwriting it with random data then removing
- To check the integrity of an encrypted file select the Integrity check menu
- Edit or view an encrypted file by double-click it
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
What is the lcr extension exactly? Is this crypter comparable with those FUD crypters from buycrypter.com?