jEdit is a programmer's text editor written in Java. It uses the Swing toolkit for the GUI and can be configured as a rather powerful IDE through the use of its plugin architecture.
- Written in Java, so it runs on Mac OS X, Unix, VMS and Windows.
- Built-in macro language; extensible plugin architecture.
- Hundreds of plugins can be downloaded and installed from within jEdit using the plugin manager feature.
- Auto indent, and syntax highlighting for more than 200 languages.
- Supports a large number of character encodings including UTF8 and Unicode.
- Folding for selectively hiding regions of text.
- Word wrap.
- Highly configurable and customizable.
- See http://www.jedit.org/?page=features for more ...
DigitalOcean's predictable format removes infrastructure friction and allows developers more time to build software customers love. Easily deploy, manage, and scale applications of any size. DigitalOcean also provides the support you need with hundreds of in-depth tutorials and an active online community.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Oh PLEASE hire a UI designer!