jEdit is a programmer's text editor written in Java. It uses the Swing toolkit for the GUI and can be configured as a rather powerful IDE through the use of its plugin architecture.
- Written in Java, so it runs on Mac OS X, Unix, VMS and Windows.
- Built-in macro language; extensible plugin architecture.
- Hundreds of plugins can be downloaded and installed from within jEdit using the plugin manager feature.
- Auto indent, and syntax highlighting for more than 200 languages.
- Supports a large number of character encodings including UTF8 and Unicode.
- Folding for selectively hiding regions of text.
- Word wrap.
- Highly configurable and customizable.
- See http://www.jedit.org/?page=features for more ...
SolarWinds® Log & Event Manager (LEM) delivers comprehensive Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) capabilities in a highly affordable, easy-to-use, and quick-to-deploy virtual appliance. LEM provides the visibility, security, and control that IT professionals need to alert on and respond to security threats, and assist in meeting the regulatory compliance guidelines of HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, and more. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.