Elastix is a software-based PBX powered by 3CX and based on Debian. An open-standards solution, Elastix is an easy to install and manage UC system compatible with popular IP phones, gateways and SIP trunks.
Elastix is complete with unified communications features such as integrated WebRTC video conferencing, chat, presence and softphones and smartphone clients for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
- On Premise: Windows, Linux - Virtualized or Mini PC
- In the Cloud: Google, Amazon, OVH, 1&1, Openstack
- Zero Admin
- Bulletproof Security
- Easy management of remote extensions
- Plug & Play Compatibility (IP Phones, SIP Trunks, Gateways)
- Softphones for Windows & Mac
- Click2Call functionality
- Softphones for Mac and Windows
- Smartphone Clients for iOS & Android
- Integrated WebRTC Video Conferencing
- Central Phonebook
- Call Center Features
- CRM Integration
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I cant download the software. It stops at 97% and resuming never works. I have tried different download managers and the only one that has gotten up 99% is IDM and yet it stops there. Please can you make the download work. Everybody says its wonderful but I cant download let alone review it. Please help make the download work. The link I think is broken. Thank you in anticipation of your quick response.
A great resource!!!