Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to specify what gets saved, text, images or html.
- Easy to use interface
- Search and paste previous copy entries
- Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
- UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
- Uses sqlite database (www.sqlite.org)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Thank you for great work.
Brilliant little piece of software ! An indispensible tool that is one of first applications to be installed. Thing that I like the most is amount of configuration options and ability to customize it exactly as I wish. Support is also excelent, there was some problems in early days of windows 8, that issue was solved pretty quickly. btw. I just want to comment a review from enterpin, and bug report that you can't view RTF in clip list, that is not a bug just a new configuration option (with wrong default). You can get RTF back with simple option change in advances options set option "Draw RTF Text in List(for RTF types) (Could Increase Memory usage an Display Speed)" to True.
This program makes Windows more bearable.
This is one of those thing that when you start using it you cant live without it
Program without which I can not live