Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to specify what gets saved, text, images or html.
- Easy to use interface
- Search and paste previous copy entries
- Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
- UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
- Uses sqlite database (www.sqlite.org)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
WARNING about latest version: I just downloaded it, and installed it over my existing version. It deleted all the existing clips! (This did not happen in a previous update.) So "Save current clipboard" first!
Very useful tool but I prefer the older 3.21 version interface, don't like the new one.
Good tool exactly when you working with servers remote
It awesome, it would be perfect if we could also edit the HTML source code of the entries (being able to use tinyMCE editor would solve this issue and offer much more editing flexibility)
This does just about anything and is one of the 1st things I install on new computer. Awesome support from the developer via the forum. This is obviously something he uses every day. Lets hope he doesn't switch to OSX :) Took a star away because: - the documentation for anything beyond the basics is a sucky. There's loads of functionality that's alluded to that's impossibly hard to figure out. - the UI is a bit of a dumping ground. Again, lots of functionality that's there...but what does it do/mean?