CopyQ is advanced clipboard manager with searchable and editable history with support for image formats, command line control and more.
- Supports Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Store text, HTML, images and any other custom format.
- Customize tray menu.
- Save items in new tabs (and groups).
- Quickly browse through items (fast navigation, filtering with matched text highlighting).
- Sort items, create new, remove, copy/paste to different tab.
- Variety of system-wide shortcuts (e.g. show main window or tray, edit clipboard, copy next/previous item, paste as plain text).
- Immediately paste to focused window from tray or main window.
- Fully customizable appearance (colors, fonts, transparency).
- Add notes to items.
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting.
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
flexible, steady, excellent than other similar tools !!!
Sometimes tiny UI glitches on KDE/Linux from version to version, but overall the best clipboard manager I've used, and I've used many of them.
Works perfectly on Windows 10. A great addition to Linux or Windows.
I have been using this program for some time now, after trying a number of free clipboard managers. This program is relatively easy to use (except for a period of time when it would not run on Windows 10, but this seems to not be a problem now.). The ability to drag a saved entry into a document is very useful. I would like the ability to be able to convert saved entries to plain text; if this feature is in the program I have not been able to find it. I have found the help file is limited. I would have liked more help information. 3 January 2018: I have found in the documentation a way to paste plain text. One must add a command "menu item" in order to do this.
There are plenty of clipboard managers out there. Mostly they only handle text and text edit. Copyq does the lot, from plain text to complex images and every thing in between. Create separate tabs to easily manipulate and store all those pieces of information that you want instant access to. Over more than twenty years I've tried every clipboard manager I could get my hands on. Nothing comes close to Copyq, keep up the great work.