may be related to another bug I authored with yellow square in file tab.
1. start jedit
2. put in full filepath into path box, click open
3. filename will show as "yellow tab" (white tab with yellow box in it), empty file (where there should be something), and filname showing with \ on end strangely enough, or the path shown has this the wrong way, or both.
4. close file.
5. open file by browsing and clicking
4. 2nd attempt to do it wrong on same file will fail.
5. 3rd attempt to do it wrong on different file will fail.
it only seems to happen when jedit is started.
Log in to post a comment.