AspeQt is the free Atari serial peripheral emulator for Qt. This program emulates various Atari 8-bit family peripherals, most notably the disk drives via an SIO2PC cable.

Features

• Up to 15 disk drive emulation
  • Up to 6x SIO speed (125,000bps)
  • Support for ATR, XFD, PRO and ATX (preliminary) disk images
  • Mount folders as emulated disks
  • Disk image explorer
  • Directly boot Atari executables
  • Text only printer emulation with PC print, save, and ATASCII font support
  • Cassette image playback
  • Multilingual GUI (English, Polish, Slovak, German, Spanish, Turkish and Russian)
  • AspeQt client module (AspeCl) for Atari, communicates with the server and performs a variety of remote operations

Project Activity

See All Activity >

Categories

Emulators

License

GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2)

Follow AspeQt

AspeQt Web Site

Other Useful Business Software
Acronis Backup Protection Icon
Acronis Backup Protection

Acronis provides award-winning backup software and data protection solutions for consumers, businesses and MSPs.

Security, Backup and Disaster Recovery can be a nightmare to manage, we bring it all together for you in a single platform.
Rate This Project
Login To Rate This Project

User Ratings

★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★
ease 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 5 / 5
features 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 4 / 5
design 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 5 / 5
support 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 3 / 5

User Reviews

• Stupid sourceforge, doesn't let me post a diff. :-( To fix compilation errors on recent Linux versions, make the following simple changes: 1) In i18n.qrc replace all .qm with .ts 2) In serialport-unix.cpp change #include <stropts.h> to //#include <stropts.h> (or simply remove the line) Good luck.
  • I describe AspeQt in one word as “delivers”. Simple, to the point and Free piece of GEM. Wish it has the 1050 to PC feature.
  • This is a fantastic piece of software! Hats off to the developer for writing this and providing a free alternative to APE. I modified my SIO2PC RS232 adapter to work with a FTDI USB chip and it works great under AspeQt. Keep up the good work!
  • Aspeqt works fine.
    1 user found this review helpful.
  • Great software :)
Read more reviews >

Additional Project Details

Languages

Polish, English, Slovak, Turkish, German, Spanish, Russian

Intended Audience

Developers, End Users/Desktop

User Interface

Qt

Programming Language